Promedcare Clients and Caregivers are matched based on client needs and preferences. We insist that all caregivers must be kind, loving, and compassionate. They must love giving personalized care so they can make a difference in people’s lives every day.
For safety and security, each of our caregivers is bonded and insured. In addition, each of our caregivers must pass a rigorous process of background screening. The process includes:
- A national and state-specific criminal background check
- A national sex offender database search
- A motor vehicle screening to search for moving violations disqualifying a caregiver from driving a client
- National and State watchlist screening
- Excluded Provider watchlist screening
- Initial testing and ongoing monitoring for drug or alcohol use
Promedcare Clients and Caregivers are matched based on client needs and preferences. After a brief interview, we select the caregiver that would best meet the criteria that are set up by the client or their family.
Promedcare provides multiple learning experiences for our caregivers to help them develop and further expand their skills set and knowledge. We ensure that our caregivers are prepared to take the best care of you and your loved ones.
Before we send our caregivers to your home, they are required to complete general caregiver training about home care, HIPAA, and other policies to protect your safety & privacy.
Promedcare Caregivers are certified non- medical in-home aids.
Our experienced caregivers are paired with new caregivers allowing them to truly understand your care needs before they work with you one-on-one.
We provide a variety of specialized training classes to expand their knowledge on specific tasks and challenges they might come across. We tailor these classes to your needs.
Examples of specialized training classes include:
- Understanding Dementia
- Understanding Alzheimer’s
- Understanding Autism
- Food Allergies
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder