Life, Without Restriction
Loss of Bladder or Bowel Control (LOBC)—also known as incontinence—is the involuntary loss of bladder/bowel control. It is a problem that affects millions. We are all born incontinent and we will most likely experience some degree of incontinence as we grow. It’s not a disease, but it can be a symptom of other conditions, as well as a side effect of different medications, diet and nutrition habits or lifestyle changes. Millions of people experience incontinence, and with the right products, treatment and information, they overcome the symptoms every day.
Whether you are taking care of a loved one or living with incontinence yourself, Promedcare offers solutions that improve quality of life. We carry a brand called “First Quality” that manufactures the best absorbent products including protective briefs, pull-ups, adult diapers, pads, guards, liners, undergarments and underpads. All our incontinence products are designed with the comfort of the wearer in mind to provide maximum dryness, healthy skin and odor control. Not sure what product to choose? Stop in our store for free samples!
Adult Diapers Or Briefs
- Currently more than 25 million people in the United States experience some type of incontinence. It affects both men and women, young and old. Incontinence is not a disease or illness, but it is usually a symptom of another problem. While incontinence does usually require the use of what many people refer to as “adult diapers” it is not something to be embarrassed about. Briefs are characterized by the “tab closure” that feature re-sealable tape tabs at each side of the waist.
Protective Underwear Or Pull-Ups
- Protective underwear pulls on and off like regular underwear, without any buttons, straps, tabs, or tapes. Protective underwear is a popular alternative to adult diapers due to greater comfort, convenience, and discreet appearance.
Pads, Liners & Guards
- Bladder control protection pads and liners are designed for lighter protection against urine leakage. They easily fasten inside your own underwear with an adhesive strip. Male guards and female liners are designed differently to meet an individual’s unique needs.
- Underpads are rectangular absorbent pads designed to protect your bed, chairs, and furniture. Underpads come in a variety of sizes and styles. Some underpads are disposable and some are washable and reusable.
Exam Gloves & Washcloths
- Particularly helpful for caregivers, exam gloves and adult washcloths are available from Promedcare. We carry powder-free, latex-free exam gloves in variety of sizes – sold by the box of 100.
- We also have adult-sized, latex-free washcloths in soft packs – 50 per pack. These disposable, yet durable wipes are large enough for the average adult-sized hand, 8″ x 12″.