Putting Your Needs First
If your family member, friend, or loved one enjoys their independence but is struggling with everyday activities, elderly companion care is the solution. Promedcare will manage their daily requirements with specialized elderly companion care, matching their needs to serve as the best possible caregiver. If you choose to allow Promedcare to provide elderly companion care for your loved one, you’ll know you’ve provided them with the best possible care available.
Why Choose Promedcare?
We understand that everyone deserves to live a fill and independent life, we offer a wide range of care services customized for an individual client. Whether for just a few hours a week, or more extensive care, we work closely with your family to create a program that provides a perfect balance of service and value.
Promedcare is the only home medical equipment and personal care company based in Fremont and Columbus, Nebraska that is locally owned and operated.
Health Care Experience
Promedcare’s management team includes skilled nurses and caregivers that have years of healthcare and account management experience.
Services ALL Age Groups
Promedcare does not limit its clients to any specific age group. We service clients of all age groups and medical conditions in the comfort of their own home.
Wide Range of Services
Promedcare offers a multitude of health care services and home medical supplies to serve you and the individuals within the Fremont and Columbus areas and beyond.
The PromedCARE Philosophy
It is the goal of our Promedcare in-home care providers to promote the PromedCARE Philosophy as a part of the care we provide to our clients in order for them to maintain a full and meaningful life.
Active Mind and Body
Rewarding Social Connections
Energizing and Healthy Diet
For safety and security, each of our caregivers is bonded and insured. In addition, each of our caregivers must pass a rigorous process of background screening. The process includes:
- A national and state specific criminal background check
- A national sex offender data base search
- A motor vehicle screening to search for moving violations disqualifying a caregiver from driving a client
- Terrorist watch list screening
- Wanted person watch list
- National sanction check to scan for inappropriate behaviors
- License and certification authentication
- Initial testing and on-going monitoring for drug or alcohol use
- Health and communicable disease screening and monitoring
- Competency testing in both demonstration and formal examination